Yay! We have finally had a FULL week! Thankfully the snow storm passed us by. We got a lot of things done thing week and happy to be back to our normal routine.
A few things...
1. Report cards went home today!
2. This week we started our new round of RTI; students are in skills based groups, working at their skill level.
3. April 13th - Reminder, this is the day they go to Readiness/First grade to socialize and meet the teachers that they could potentially have next year.
4. Gesel - Assessments will begin in April. Every student in kindergarten will be assessed.
5. Conferences next week! I can not wait to share how much growth your children have made!
6. 3D Shapes! Please refer to the email that was send home, but students are asked to bring in a 3D shape to discuss in math early next week.
7. Have a great weekend! I hope you enjoy the Father/Daughter Dance and maybe I will see some familiar faces out at the Sugar Shacks this weekend!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.